• 1 

    How can we help?

  • 2 

    To help us send your question to the right team, please pick from the following

  • Need a replacement certificate or transcript?

    If you've misplaced, damaged or would like an additional official academic record (transcript) or a replacement certificate (testamur), students and graduates can request a transcript or replacement certificate by completing this online form.

  • Are you a current student?

    You can submit your own request to change your enrolment online (this includes withdrawing from classes or changing your timetable) before classes start. Find out how to swap, drop or add a new class or course here. During peak enrolment times, submitting your own online request may be a faster way to get what you need done.

    If you need help re-enrolling, you can ask your academic leader for help, or contact student central.

  • Not sure what to study?

    If you want to do a little more research on your own, you can compare your options at Unitec by designing your own personalised study guide.

    If you want to have a face-to-face chat with one of our friendly careers advisors (based in our Mt Albert campus), let us know a good time to make an appointment with you in the box below (between 8:30-4:00, Monday to Friday).


  • 4 

    What level is the programme?

  • 10 

    Let us know a little more about how we can help

  • About You

  • 11 

    What's your first name?

  • 12 

    What's your family name?

  • 13 

    If you know your student ID, please let us know

  • 14 

    For security, what is your date of birth?

  • 15 

    Are you

  • 16 

    How can we get hold of you?

  • 18 

    What is your mobile number?

  • 19 

    What is your phone number?

  • 20 

    Help us stop spam

    Captcha Image
    Please type the characters into the field.
  • By submitting an enquiry you understand how we will store and use your personal information.  Read more in our Privacy Policy.

  • Finish