Have your say on the Mt Roskill War Memorial Park Master Plan
Feedback must be received by 16 December 2019
The Puketāpapa Local Board and Auckland Council have developed a draft concept plan for Mt Roskill War Memorial Park which will enable planning for a high quality, sustainable, accessible park fit for purpose for the Mt Roskill community.
This is your opportunity to have your say on the draft plan. We would love to hear your feedback.
Before providing your feedback, we recommend you read the supporting material available:
You can submit your feedback:
- by clicking the start button below
- by email to MRWMMP_MP@aucklandcouncil.govt.nz
- in person at any of the following drop-off sessions
- Mt Roskill War Memorial Hall Freyberg Room, 13 May Rd Mt Roskill on Saturday 23 November from 10am to 12pm
- Wesley Markets, 740 Sandringham Road Extension Mt Roskill on Tuesday 26 November from 10am to 12pm
- Local Board Community Forum at YMCA Lynfield, 16-18 Griffen Park Road on Wednesday 4 December from 6:30pm to 8pm
You should know
Ngā korero muna - Important privacy information