Sunday 7 April 2019 | 10am - 5pm | War Memorial Park, Mt Roskill
This expression of interest for stallholders form will take approximately 15-20 minutes to answer.
The festival celebrates Auckland’s ethnic diversity and cohesion and we are encouraging communities to share their food, arts and performances with Aucklanders.
We expect that all applicants for stall sites at Auckland International Cultural Festival meet the following criteria:
- All details must be completed on the application form.
- Stallholders may not on-sell or share their site with another organisation or business without prior agreement from the Event Organiser.
- All stallholders who wish to apply for a stall as a Charitable Organisation must attach a copy of their Certificate of incorporation.
- All stallholders will provide and set-up their own equipment. For any equipment hire (e.g. easi-ups, tables and chairs) please book directly with a reputable supplier.
- All stallholders MUST use compostable containers, bags and serveware.
Stallholder applications close 5pm, Sunday 6 January 2019.